Can someone explain me WTH is going on in YGE? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
iKon is dead and YGE is burning pile of garbage at this point
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hanbin seemed to inquire about buying LSD in bulks. Apparently, he didn't and now he is reflecting on it. Since YG, in general, is a mess, sajangnim decided to sack him to do damage control.
My God.
If things are like that it's actually a lose-lose situation for YGE. Cutting ties with Hanbin will calm down (?) knetz but still is a great loss as talent.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
iKon is dead and YGE is burning pile of garbage at this point
I didn't want to be that dramatic but B.I was the future of that company. Not trying to take credit from others but his talent as producer/songwriter is difficult to find.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Basically Dispatch reported that B.I bought and possibly even used LSD and marijuana which YG denied. However Kakao talk chats were released of B.I inquiring with someone about bulk buying LSD even though he never did it before but apparently tried other stuff with the person.

Then B.I released a statement saying he did indeed inquire about buying them but got too scared and decided to not use them which the other person was warning B.I about LSD and as well in that statement he said he would leave iKon which YG then released a statement agreeing to terminating his contract with YG.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread