Can someone explain the Wonyoung military service meme? (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
So I know on april fools day there was this post on reddit:


I thought well ok whatever, I did not really get the joke or what it is and ignored it.

Now after the M/V Teaser for IVSs "I AM" was released and Wonyoung is seing making a backflip from an airplane:


A lot more of those comments popped up, obviously she will join the AirForce now :susPepe:

So I was wondering, is this just a stupid joke, or am I missing something? :jisoosmh:

@Dive help :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
She's secretly a ninja, pirate, navy seal, assassin. It must take a lot of self control not to kill her detractors.

No idea, bit it would be cute if she leaned into it and did a photo shoot in a military uniform.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
She's secretly a ninja, pirate, navy seal, assassin. It must take a lot of self control not to kill her detractors.

No idea, bit it would be cute if she leaned into it and did a photo shoot in a military uniform.
Well I'm not sure how wide spread this meme is, to actually reach starship, but yeah could be fun if is she does it. There are also a lot of stans in the miliary, so maybe they can increase IVE reach by doing so :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread