Can someone help, twitter related (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Twitter causes brain damage. I wish Kpop would use pretty much anything else. :nayeonisdone: Count your blessings it's not working. :pandaangel:
Tbh i think any platform kpopers would use it would be the same
Just look at tiktok, they are sure RM is dating Felix and someone from a gg is pregnant or some insane theory
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,930
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Twitter causes brain damage. I wish Kpop would use pretty much anything else. :nayeonisdone: Count your blessings it's not working. :pandaangel:
I never used Twitter, I tried once, and the feed had so many hateful/mean posts that I left it like the flash :uwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread