I need one for a new aesthetic :sakUwu:
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 May 2019 #1 I need one for a new aesthetic Reactions: Ringwanderung, jasque, Sourcekeeper and 2 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 11 May 2019 #2 what kind of sig would you want? what idols, color, mood, ect. disclaimer I cant really do anything but it might help for someone who knows how to Reactions: Ringwanderung, Mangoey, jasque and 3 others
what kind of sig would you want? what idols, color, mood, ect. disclaimer I cant really do anything but it might help for someone who knows how to
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 May 2019 #3 Vikki said: what kind of sig would you want? what idols, color, mood, ect. disclaimer I cant really do anything but it might help for someone who knows how to Click to expand... Twice, red, and fancy Reactions: Ringwanderung, Mangoey and Sourcekeeper
Vikki said: what kind of sig would you want? what idols, color, mood, ect. disclaimer I cant really do anything but it might help for someone who knows how to Click to expand... Twice, red, and fancy
Sourcekeeper Tech Support . . . Joined 25 August 2018 Messages 6,830 Reactions Received 28,465 Location YG Entertainment Website kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 26,616 Fandom MONSTIEZ Gender Female Pronouns She / Her / Hers 11 May 2019 #4 The Visuals ✨ Visuals Time for a new look? Request custom signatures, avatars, and layouts to upgrade your aesthetic. www.kpopsource.com Try asking there but most of our gfx team is swarmed with upcoming events and real life stuff but doesn't hurt to try. Reactions: Ringwanderung, Mangoey and jasque
The Visuals ✨ Visuals Time for a new look? Request custom signatures, avatars, and layouts to upgrade your aesthetic. www.kpopsource.com Try asking there but most of our gfx team is swarmed with upcoming events and real life stuff but doesn't hurt to try.