Can someone please tell me (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
How I managed to accidentally set my alarm an hour early??



I could have slept for another hour



fuck
Its not only you, i once woke up at 2am, took a shower and got ready for work, checked time its only 3am when i am supposed to wake up at 6am.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof you poor soul :umjicry:
hope you were able to fall asleep or do something else in the meantime
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I have to set my alarm an hour early just so that I can lie in bed and talk myself into facing the world.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
oof you poor soul :umjicry:
hope you were able to fall asleep or do something else in the meantime
I just finished my makeup and watched makeup first impressions videos... I was gonna do my makeup in the car so I only did foundation but then I had a whole hour to finish the rest instead of struggling in the car sooooooo
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I have to set my alarm an hour early just so that I can lie in bed and talk myself into facing the world.
I don't do that on purpose but I usually end up laying in bed for an hour anyway
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just finished my makeup and watched makeup first impressions videos... I was gonna do my makeup in the car so I only did foundation but then I had a whole hour to finish the rest instead of struggling in the car sooooooo
:maheart: at least you were productive with make up
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I can do you one better. I woke up at 4 am to get ready for work, took a shower, ironed my shirt, shaved, all dandy.

1. I usually wake up at 5 am to get ready
2. I was off that day.
I only have one question for you: How?
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof :dubuthink: I have no idea :umwhat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread