Can someone talk to me? [Death (of others) Trigger Warning] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,132
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,477
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve been going through so much, I can’t imagine what you’re feeling but please know that it’s not your fault. Not at all your fault. I wish I knew how to help you through your pain or just take your pain from you so you can be happy. Just know that I’m always here if you need anyone to talk to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve been going through so much, I can’t imagine what you’re feeling but please know that it’s not your fault. Not at all your fault. I wish I knew how to help you through your pain or just take your pain from you so you can be happy. Just know that I’m always here if you need anyone to talk to.
Thank you so much. I've tried to accept the fact that I really didn't help the situations but I guess it's denial.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread