Can someone tell me about OnlyOneOf? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I only recently learned about them from an Orbit and they seem really interesting! I love their songs “fragile” and “dOra maar” If anyone can tell me more about the group, that would be appreciated.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The group was formed by RSVP and 8D Creative in 2019, debuting May 28th. There are 7 members, Love, Rie, Yoojung, Mill, KB, Nine, and Junji. I believe Love is the leader.

Junji was born on April 6, 1998, also known as Kin Junhyung.
Rie was born on November 6th, 1996. His name is Lee Sungho.
Nine is the maknae, born on December 13, 1999. His name is Jung Wookjin.
Love is yet another Park Jisung, and was born on Janurary 4th, 1994.
Yoojung is named Lee Taeyeob, and was born on May 29, 1997.
Mill was born on March 30th, 1999. His name is Lee Yongsoo.
KB is named Shin Kyubin. I don't know his birthday. I think it was 1992, but I don't know the month and day. He's the oldest.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Love
Reactions: wayvoutsold

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread