it's the best album that came from Jyp since reboot by Wonder girls..
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 April 2019 #1 it's the best album that came from Jyp since reboot by Wonder girls.. Reactions: melancholia, Ringwanderung, Sana and 2 others
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 23 April 2019 #2 Album of the year is Bol4's, for me Reactions: Ringwanderung, dooh and DAIRYQUEEN
Faerie I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness . . Joined 15 March 2019 Messages 1,594 Reactions Received 5,717 Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,291 Fandom Once Gender Female Wreck @yeji 23 April 2019 #3 These B side did not come out to play Also check out stuck in my head Reactions: yeji, Ringwanderung, dooh and 2 others
DAIRYQUEEN Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 1,134 Reactions Received 7,507 Location chocoland Website www.cubeent.co.kr Cards View Profile KS Coins 16 Pronouns pretty/savage Ship @blurryface 23 April 2019 #4 It was great but All Light remains the superior album. Reactions: yeji, Soleski, Ringwanderung and 1 other person
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 23 April 2019 #5 I agree, idk how often I streamed all the songs in total already lol Reactions: yeji, Soleski, Ringwanderung and 1 other person
D Deleted member 74 23 April 2019 #6 I don't agree I think Epik High and Bol4 released the best albums so far this year Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 23 April 2019 #7 agree. JYP hasn‘t gotten me this good with an album for years now
Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 23 April 2019 #8 I mean it’s only April so. Reactions: yeji