Appreciation Can we just take a moment to appreciate this performance? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

All of the trainees in this group fit the song so perfectly and performed so well, I've been watching this performance an unhealthy amount of times since the episode aired.

:maheart::maheart:

​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Someone fangirl with me :pandabeg: :bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Wow the synchronization is crazyyy, honestly this was such a good performance! Why do I feel like they are too young to be this sensual though?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wow the synchronization is crazyyy, honestly this was such a good performance! Why do I feel like they are too young to be this sensual though?
I know they did so good! :sakUwu:

Yeah I agree, a few of them are a little too young for the dance, I think the youngest is 15 or 16 :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread