Can we please bring back (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Not being afraid of what we like??
Like ok , yes I like Glitter force, Glitter force Doki Doki, Glitter precure, My Flowering Heart, Catch teenieping, and anything adjacent to that??
Im not scared to tell someone I like watching childrens shows intended for 12 and under
Do people genuinely think saying " ew you watch kid shows" deter me from watching my daily dose of Precure shows??
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
real
yes i'm an adult, yes i still be on that my little pony grind
Honestly real I still watch The movies my personally favorite is the Rainbow rocks and Friendship games ( which is a hard choice because Legend of everfree is also good)
My favorite villains were the Dazzlings
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Honestly real I still watch The movies my personally favorite is the Rainbow rocks and Friendship games ( which is a hard choice because Legend of everfree is also good)
My favorite villains were the Dazzlings
the movies are pretty good but imo they kind of fell off after rainbow rocks. i like the equestria girls specials tho!
do you have a favorite character?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
the movies are pretty good but imo they kind of fell off after rainbow rocks. i like the equestria girls specials tho!
do you have a favorite character?
My favorite character was Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack were close seconds
if were excluding main characters then its Princess Luna, Apple bloom, or spike
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
My favorite character was Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack were close seconds
if were excluding main characters then its Princess Luna, Apple bloom, or spike
ooooh wonderful characters
my fav from the mane 6 is twilight and non mane 6 would be sunburst, trixie, and luna :kirbypop:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
ooooh wonderful characters
my fav from the mane 6 is twilight and non mane 6 would be sunburst, trixie, and luna :kirbypop:
I like princess Luna and Trixie too but I wanted to narrow it down!!! Sunset shimmer too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,205
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,708
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Tbf liking childish things has never really been "in", so it's not something you can bring back.
That being said, I love lots of childish things. My interest in Total Drama returned recently after I watched the reboot.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Tbf liking childish things has never really been "in", so it's not something you can bring back.
That being said, I love lots of childish things. My interest in Total Drama returned recently after I watched the reboot.
Total drama is peak I was watching it everyday a few months ago idk what happened, but its still goooood
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Also don't sleep on Monster high movies guys
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I am unabashedly a massive ever after high fan and will defend it to my dying my breath
that being said, I think people should engage in that whimsy but also realize that *only* engaging in children’s media also misses the point
high and low culture should coexist
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
All of my friends have at least one "childish" like but some keep it hidden which makes me sad :pepecry2: Let people have whimsy!
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I am unabashedly a massive ever after high fan and will defend it to my dying my breath
that being said, I think people should engage in that whimsy but also realize that *only* engaging in children’s media also misses the point
high and low culture should coexist
I watched Ever after High shortly but the animation style and plot is really good
I enjoy childrens content less of course, since its not intended for my age audience but I still watch it frequently enough
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
everytime I listen to kpop my wife goes

you listening to that noise music again? lol
help TT

Honestly your an icon, try to bring your wife to the dark side I bet you could do it
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
help TT

Honestly your an icon, try to bring your wife to the dark side I bet you could do it
Shh, dont do that! they'll have war and break up! :hayshook:
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread