Appreciation Can we talk about how good this song is? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 March 2023
Messages
74
Reactions Received
178
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
"Love Me Like This" by Nmixx just dropped today and it was amazing! I was excepting it to be good but it was actually much better than I expected! They didn't disappoint! Let me know what you think of the song! Thanks for checking out this thread and have a good day/night! <3
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Thanks for checking out this thread and have a good day/night! <3
Omg i found ur twin @DarthYouChanious lmao

For context, youchan sometimes ends her threads/posts like that. She did that a lot when i first met her so idk i kind of associate that w her lol. I don’t think i often see users write their threads that way haha

this isn’t a bad thing btw. I find it sort of cute/amusing ^w^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
20 March 2023
Messages
74
Reactions Received
178
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg i found ur twin @DarthYouChanious lmao

For context, youchan sometimes ends her threads/posts like that. She did that a lot when i first met her so idk i kind of associate that w her lol. I don’t think i often see users write their threads that way haha

this isn’t a bad thing btw. I find it sort of cute/amusing ^w^
Lol, I just try to be polite so I do that! It's cool that someone else does that too though!
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Omg i found ur twin @DarthYouChanious lmao

For context, youchan sometimes ends her threads/posts like that. She did that a lot when i first met her so idk i kind of associate that w her lol. I don’t think i often see users write their threads that way haha

this isn’t a bad thing btw. I find it sort of cute/amusing ^w^
I realized that the second she first joined. I’m not alone in saying it anymore!
 
  • Love
Reactions: adoriiq and Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread