MV Can we talk about what K-Pop already gave us in 2019? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
January is already a pretry strong month, just like last year.
It would be stronger if KNK would actually put their song on Spotify so I could actually listen to it. :zoomeyes:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I‘M OK is just so darn beautiful :maheart:
have you seen the comment section? it‘s amazing how iKON is able to make people feel comfortable to share their hardships
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m really satisfied with the songs released so far :pepecheer:

January is already a pretry strong month, just like last year.
It would be stronger if KNK would actually put their song on Spotify so I could actually listen to it. :zoomeyes:
I’ve been waiting forever, but I don’t think it’ll be posted anytime soon since KNK terminated their contract with YNB :’(
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m really satisfied with the songs released so far :pepecheer:


I’ve been waiting forever, but I don’t think it’ll be posted anytime soon since KNK terminated their contract with YNB :’(
Youre right, I forgot about that :yolk:
Hopefully one day it will be, at least we still have youtube
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread