Can ye explain to me why… (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
MOTS7 is so hated? It was always my favourite BTS album and ON has a soft spot in me, so I’ve never hated it myself. But I honestly don’t know why people hate ON and MOTS7 in general. I didn’t think the album was bad. So can someone *calmly* tell me why they are hated so much, bc I honestly don’t know myself :irenecrazy::jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
people just want to hate on bts for one reason or another. theyre jealous, annoyed at how their faves arent doing as well, blah blah blah. you cant outright just say that you hate bts because you are a bitter person. so you have to go 2 routes, music or "ewwww army bad"

mots7 is a recent album that succeded a lot. so then ppl hate on this one a lot. but this applies to every bts album since bts became successful. you just personally like mots7
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I never hated it tbh. I mean it's never going to be my favorite album of the bunch but it still has some good songs in there. (Wings >>>>>>>>)

it's been kind of ~trendy~ for kpop stans to hate on bts. they think it makes them look cool or something and a lot of people do feed into that validation. but this is not exactly a new thing, so... :joshmeh:


on feat sia will forever be shit though
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just found it boring. Their other albums are a lot better than this one
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I personally felt it almost sounded empty I guess… It just didn’t offer as much as their past albums had I suppose. I don’t hate it though, it’s not my favorite but I wouldn’t say I hate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread