Can you all please help me with something?! (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Ok so as I'm sure most of you know, Dani (@crybaby) is currently on a hiatus for personal reasons, and I wanted to do something special for her for when she returns! So I was hoping that you all could help me! Could everybody try and write a nice message to her (and tag her in it!) on this thread!? And if you don't know her well, just making a post here and tagging her in it would be appreciated too! It doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as '<3 <3 <3 @crybaby'. So please please please help me out here :')


MY message to @crybaby :

Dear Dani,
Ok first of all, hi! When you read this you will be back and I'm so excited for then! You are my best bub and things just aren't the same here without you TT I miss seeing you around and our matching sigs and stuff :'))) But thats ok because I know taking a break is best for you and thats really all that matters!
At the time of me writing this, I just received your letter earlier today (which you already know since we just talked, just not on KS). So I'm just going to thank you so much again for that! I legit cried while reading it because you are just the sweetest person ever. I loved everything you including with it too! I put one of the flowers on my phone case so I can look at it and think of you all day <333 :D Also the pin is so freaking adorable!! I love it, and I love you!! So thank you again for it! I hope by the time you are reading this you will have received my letter too uwu!
Well I think I'm going to cut this short here- I could honestly write forever but I might leave you more messages to see when you come back so I don't want to talk about just everything right now ;))))
Anyways, I love you sososososoososSOSOSO much! You are my best friend and my smol wifue and I appreciate you more than anyone! Take care my love!~ Can't wait till you see this!!
Love, Izz <3
 
Last edited:

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
@crybaby hope you’re doing well, love! :pandalove:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
@crybaby
Hi Dani!
I hope you've been doing well and are in a much better place
It makes me so sad to know such a sweet, kind-hearted person is struggling in such a way. Life will work itself out and won't be so difficult for you as you get older and more independent. I understand what you're going through and I'll happily lend an ear anytime you wanna talk. Anytime♥

I think we all know I'm bad with words at this point, you're more gifted than I am at conveying feelings (and writing in general tbh) :nekoshy:

Regardless, I hope you get what I mean and the sincerity behind it :nekolove:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
@crybaby
Hi Dani!
I hope you've been doing well and are in a much better place
It makes me so sad to know such a sweet, kind-hearted person is struggling in such a way. Life will work itself out and won't be so difficult for you as you get older and more independent. I understand what you're going through and I'll happily lend an ear anytime you wanna talk. Anytime♥

I think we all know I'm bad with words at this point, you're more gifted than I am at conveying feelings (and writing in general tbh) :nekoshy:

Regardless, I hope you get what I mean and the sincerity behind it :nekolove:
This is MonCherry btw
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok so as I'm sure most of you know, Dani (@crybaby) is currently on a hiatus for personal reasons, and I wanted to do something special for her for when she returns! So I was hoping that you all could help me! Could everybody try and write a nice message to her (and tag her in it!) on this thread!? And if you don't know her well, just making a post here and tagging her in it would be appreciated too! It doesn't have to be long, it can be as simple as '<3 <3 <3 @crybaby'. So please please please help me out here :')


MY message to @crybaby :

Dear Dani,
Ok first of all, hi! When you read this you will be back and I'm so excited for then! You are my best bub and things just aren't the same here without you TT I miss seeing you around and our matching sigs and stuff :'))) But thats ok because I know taking a break is best for you and thats really all that matters!
At the time of me writing this, I just received your letter earlier today (which you already know since we just talked, just not on KS). So I'm just going to thank you so much again for that! I legit cried while reading it because you are just the sweetest person ever. I loved everything you including with it too! I put one of the flowers on my phone case so I can look at it and think of you all day <333 :D Also the pin is so freaking adorable!! I love it, and I love you!! So thank you again for it! I hope by the time you are reading this you will have received my letter too uwu!
Well I think I'm going to cut this short here- I could honestly write forever but I might leave you more messages to see when you come back so I don't want to talk about just everything right now ;))))
Anyways, I love you sososososoososSOSOSO much! You are my best friend and my smol wifue and I appreciate you more than anyone! Take care my love!~ Can't wait till you see this!!
Love, Izz <3
, i absolutely adore you. you are the sweetest person i have ever known and to come back to this is amazing. when i say i love you, it is an understatement. isabelle you are like the view on top of a mountain, a once in a lifetime chance, a beautiful sight, you are like the sun giving me an invitation into your arms. i wish i could hug you right now, i would hug you so much that every i love you ever said will be poured into youre heart. the flowers i gave you are a symbol of our love and adoration for each other. for the first time in a while, i'm crying tears of happiness. nothing can even explain how i'm feeling, when i say i love you i mean every word. expect a poem, song (made just for you) and dance because this is beautiful. this thread is beautiful, you are beautiful. isabelle (call me dramatic) but you brought something new to my life, you saved me and i'll never forget that. you made me happy, thank you for letting me lean on you, thank you for simply listening to me, thank you for being my best friend. i love you so much. thank you for this, i feel good. i feel happy and i love you
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@crybaby
Hi Dani!
I hope you've been doing well and are in a much better place
It makes me so sad to know such a sweet, kind-hearted person is struggling in such a way. Life will work itself out and won't be so difficult for you as you get older and more independent. I understand what you're going through and I'll happily lend an ear anytime you wanna talk. Anytime♥

I think we all know I'm bad with words at this point, you're more gifted than I am at conveying feelings (and writing in general tbh) :nekoshy:

Regardless, I hope you get what I mean and the sincerity behind it :nekolove:
Thank you so much for this letter, you are an amazing person. i'll talk to you if anything is troubling me, youre like a big sister to me. thank you for this <33
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
, i absolutely adore you. you are the sweetest person i have ever known and to come back to this is amazing. when i say i love you, it is an understatement. isabelle you are like the view on top of a mountain, a once in a lifetime chance, a beautiful sight, you are like the sun giving me an invitation into your arms. i wish i could hug you right now, i would hug you so much that every i love you ever said will be poured into youre heart. the flowers i gave you are a symbol of our love and adoration for each other. for the first time in a while, i'm crying tears of happiness. nothing can even explain how i'm feeling, when i say i love you i mean every word. expect a poem, song (made just for you) and dance because this is beautiful. this thread is beautiful, you are beautiful. isabelle (call me dramatic) but you brought something new to my life, you saved me and i'll never forget that. you made me happy, thank you for letting me lean on you, thank you for simply listening to me, thank you for being my best friend. i love you so much. thank you for this, i feel good. i feel happy and i love you
PLS IM GONNA CRY NOW TOO 🥺

I love you sososososososososososososo much you don’t even know TT
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread