Can you always tell who is the dancer? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Watching Ateez I have realised that not knowing that Yunho is the dancer I would have hard time looking for one. In Shinee it might be easier as Taemin is known for his dancing, Ten as well, but otherwise?? It is hard to tell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and mysteric
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no i'm dumb about it, i just go for the performance i like the most:sakUwu:
in the case of ateez i like san's performance the most for obvious reasons
I have actually always thought San was the dancer before reading he is not 😅
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread