i love baking
melancholia i love yall <3 . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,178 Reactions Received 14,722 Location twice and loona's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 15 February 2020 #21 i love baking Reactions: yeji
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 15 February 2020 #22 ikonicraja said: of course I would Click to expand... I am not bad at cooking though Reactions: yeji
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 15 February 2020 #23 Um, I can assist someone baking
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 15 February 2020 #24 nope nope
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 February 2020 #25 i can do simple stuff like cookies, brownie and cupcake.
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 15 February 2020 #26 Yes I can... But sending cookies will be a pain in the but for shipping. Reactions: Shimmer
Shimmer Joined 16 February 2020 Messages 462 Reactions Received 1,176 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 16 February 2020 #27 I can but that doesn't mean I should Jk I can bake a flan,pie, cake,brownies,cheesecake and cookies. Can't guarantee if it's the best or edible
I can but that doesn't mean I should Jk I can bake a flan,pie, cake,brownies,cheesecake and cookies. Can't guarantee if it's the best or edible