- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I already posted that pic in this thread!Where did you see him naked? LOL
I already posted that pic in this thread!Where did you see him naked? LOL
look a few posts up lmao, it's in a spoiler :')Where did you see him naked? LOL
YESwell we do have this
![]()
Admittedly, these pics aren't the best nudes I've ever seen but I still think y'all are tripping for not finding JYP Oppa at least a LITTLE bit handsome...I am sorry for what I am about to do
![]()
That's VIXX right? Where is this from?well we do have this
![]()
VIXX Hyde eraThat's VIXX right? Where is this from?