Can you cook? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Omg what?
It's how I was raised, and what we do in my culture, both jamaican and Filipino. We learn to cook young, helping out with dinner and such. I knew how to cook when I was 8.. Its just life skills so we know how to take care of ourselves when we live alone.
Plus being 31 with a kid if I didn't know how to cook that would be pretty bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It's how I was raised, and what we do in my culture, both jamaican and Filipino. We learn to cook young, helping out with dinner and such. I knew how to cook when I was 8.. Its just life skills so we know how to take care of ourselves when we live alone.
Plus being 31 with a kid if I didn't know how to cook that would be pretty bad.
Wow superb
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread