can you cook? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
yes i cook and i can cook good
and i find it extra sad if people don't cook as their reasoning is simple; because i am lazy, cannot be bothered, too much effort
and thus they eat unhealthy 9/10 times like order pizza or chinese etc

like seriously
wtf
but sure do whatever you want as long as you do not harm anyone with yo shit
BUT don't come crying at yo doctors office when them eating habits got you an illness or something of the sort
its a well known fact people who eat bad are more vulnerable to become sick... maybe not right away but in the end good chance you will
because at some point either your heart cant take it no more, high levels of salt or your blood vains etc......

BE HEALTHY, COOK WOMAN :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yes. But I'm not very creative lol.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yeah, actually. I don't know what it is but it comes naturally. I just look up a recipe and wing it. I will say that some people don't appreciate spice so I need to hold back on pepper and cayenne when I cook for others.
 
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No. I can only cook very basic dish that don't require too many steps.
Even if I followed directions it don't turn out well or it burned.
I actually have burn my ramen a couple time in the microwave.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I'm great at cooking (not bragging) I've actually catered a few events before. My specialties are seafood, pastas, anything southern, and pastries since I'm better at baking.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, I can cook and bake quite well, it's relaxing for me :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread