I can, but I hate driving :wimwim:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 15 May 2021 #1 I can, but I hate driving Reactions: Tickita, bulletproof, gongchan and 2 others
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 15 May 2021 #2 I have my license, but I haven't driven in forever, so I'm rusty asf It'd probably be a bad idea to get in a car with me driving. Reactions: gongchan
I have my license, but I haven't driven in forever, so I'm rusty asf It'd probably be a bad idea to get in a car with me driving.
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 May 2021 #3 No, i never got licence for it In other hand i have licence for scooter but can't drive it either Reactions: gongchan
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 May 2021 #4 no and i don't intend to change that fact because driving scares me Reactions: gongchan
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 15 May 2021 #5 I do for decades. Reactions: gongchan
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 15 May 2021 #6 I can I may crash ever now and then but yeah Reactions: gongchan
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 15 May 2021 #7 nope Reactions: gongchan
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 15 May 2021 #8
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,124 Reactions Received 46,794 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,412 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 15 May 2021 #9 haha noooooo legally blind!
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 15 May 2021 #10 i cAN but id rather not- last time I drove i almost crashed so now I take the bus
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 15 May 2021 #11 I don't have a license, so no
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 24 May 2021 #12 Not yet