Can you drive? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
HAHAHAAAA
Getting a drivers' license in my country has become impossible
I did have a temporary one but it expired because I could get the test.
Today, I actually went for my theory but failed again, as always. They just give you impossible questions or questions with debatable answers.
Also, when you get the test to get your license, they are forced to fail certain amount of people a day so if you drove well, they can still let you fail.
It's all for the money here. Lots of teens are getting discouraged to get their license and I'm one of them
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't drive because I am 'shit' at it and the concentration thing and also. The instructor told me 'never' to get my license ever.
So yeah easier on my mind now not driving ever again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
HAHAHAAAA
Getting a drivers' license in my country has become impossible
I did have a temporary one but it expired because I could get the test.
Today, I actually went for my theory but failed again, as always. They just give you impossible questions or questions with debatable answers.
Also, when you get the test to get your license, they are forced to fail certain amount of people a day so if you drove well, they can still let you fail.
It's all for the money here. Lots of teens are getting discouraged to get their license and I'm one of them
Ohhh try again!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread