- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
I tend to always hit them too hard or too lateWhat's wrong? Squealing or shuddering when braking?
You’ll get used to itI tend to always hit them too hard or too late![]()
Get someone to ride with you so they can slap you when you go to sleepi can but i haven't in a while cus last time i fell asleep at the wheel
foolproofGet someone to ride with you so they can slap you when you go to sleep
Works all the time with my grandpa
Me too I just drive in the back roads where there's no officials to pull me over bc of not having a license yetin a year :D
Just keep practicing. With time you'll brake more smoothly.I tend to always hit them too hard or too late![]()