Can you figure out who these are? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
These are supposed to be confusing but idk

EXO Sehun or NU'EST Minhyun?
39772

minhyun


SNSD Yoona or f(x) Krystal?
39773

krystal



EXO Xiumin or Big Bang GD?
39774

gd



SNSD Taeyeon or Girl's Day Sojin?
39776

taeyeon


Big Bang TOP or Actor Kim Soohyun?
39777

top


EXO Suho or Chanyeol?
39778

chanyeol
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Spoiler to not reveal answers.

I swear the first one was Sehun :umjicry:

And I thought the last one was Suho... I am kind of a flop EXO-L, :wimwim:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I typed my guesses before looking at the answers. At least I got a few right.
:wimwim:

1) Sehun
2) Yoona
3) Taeyeon
4) GD
5) Kim Soohyun
6) Chanyeol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I got the Tae vs Sojin wrong and I'm deeply ashamed of myself
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The only one I got right was Krystal. :jisoosmh:

But I was so sure that it was Kim Soohyun. It looks nothing like TOP. :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread