Can you function off of 4 hours or less of sleep? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Usually whenever I'm up and have to do something, I'll stay up and be capable of functioning. Sleep deprivation only gets to me if I'm staying up rather than if I wake up with not enough sleep.​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
4 hours, yes. I may need a little nap at some point during the day though just to get a bit more energy before trying to sleep at normal time later haha.
:pikahappy:

I don't often get only 4 hours though, thankfully. My average is about 6-7 hours.
:lazypotato:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,047
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,067
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No, but i hv gone to work on 2-3 hrs of sleep when i was younger, tho i was mostly zombie-like at work on those days. Luckily zombie me coped okay. Dint win any prizes then tho.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I can but I am visibly tired/not paying full attention :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Not properly, but I used to sleep less than that pre-COVID. Now that classes are online, I could leave the laptop be there and go back to bed if I had slept late last night, but it didn't work like that before. I would get up no matter if I had gotten 2 hours only. And then go to class and spend all the classes on my phone or leaving to bathroom to re-apply makeup :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah, I've spent a a third my life doing so.. Although i think it's starting to catch up with me cause as when I hit 30 I became constantly tired...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread