Can you guys suggest some older groups to listen to? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
VIXX is a 2012 group if that's old enough lmao
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred







Anyone say Infinite yet?



If 2012 groups are old enough:



 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sugar Free was amazing!
Yes it was I agree. Number Nine is also a good song by them, if you are keen on T-ARA.
I still have sugar free on my youtube downloads. So good to go down memory lane with that.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
SUPER JUNIOR!
They are a bop in general. :sanapray:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh great, a perfect thread for me to promote early 2010's cringy K-pop, that I adore
ZE:A (they're the group with actors Park Hyungsik, Im Siwan and Kim Dongjun), they've been on hiatus since 2017, having debuted in 2010 :yolk:




is my most favourite K-pop song ever!






a whole bop from 2011 ^

and their infamous debut song that is so bad that it's damn great lmao




and now it's time for U-KISS (debuted 2008, still active as of now, though only as a trio)










and lastly MBLAQ (debuted 2009, on hiatus since 2015)







​
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
More recommendations

MADTOWN (MBLAQ's brother group, active from 2014-2016) I miss them so much ;_;






Boy's Republic (debuted 2013, on hiatus since 2018)





ToppDogg (now known as Xeno-T, debuted 2013 as 13 member group, have gone through multiple line-up changes)


​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
T-ara and Kara are perfect for recommendations. Same with Brown Eyed Girls.

I also would recommend Fin.K.L
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My favourite BTOB song. I can't believe it was released in 2012:




I know you've listed Suju but I have a few hidden gems by them:
This sounds like a mix of Sucker by the Jonas Brothers and Happy by Pharrel Williams. It's so weird.








This was 2015, but it's definitely one of my favourite Infinite releases:




All of VIXX's releases are gold (I had to hold back and only include pre 2015 stuff. There were more but I didn't want to include too many):




 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
My favourite BTOB song. I can't believe it was released in 2012:




I know you've listed Suju but I have a few hidden gems by them:
This sounds like a mix of Sucker by the Jonas Brothers and Happy by Pharrel Williams. It's so weird.








This was 2015, but it's definitely one of my favourite Infinite releases:




All of VIXX's releases are gold (I had to hold back and only include pre 2015 stuff. There were more but I didn't want to include too many):




the vixx ones WERE amazing! I loved all of them! Especially the last two!!! I would totally add these to my playlist!!!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
the vixx ones WERE amazing! I loved all of them! Especially the last two!!! I would totally add these to my playlist!!!
I'm happy that you liked them :) Here are some more, regardless of when they came out (although they are pretty old). @Panda would be a great help with giving you some great gems as well:

They are concept kings btw. From Vampires to Robots, they've got it all :sanapray:








There is just so many good ones out there. :(
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Basically all I would have said have already been recommended so this might be repetitive but these are some of my favs:
B.A.P
B1A4
100%
Infinite
2pm
BTOB
Vixx
etc.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
More recommendations

MADTOWN (MBLAQ's brother group, active from 2014-2016) I miss them so much ;_;






Boy's Republic (debuted 2013, on hiatus since 2018)





ToppDogg (now known as Xeno-T, debuted 2013 as 13 member group, have gone through multiple line-up changes)


​
Arario and Annie, I like you :sj_weary:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I have a fair amount that haven't been listed yet but I don't think they would quite be your style @WooSanHwa

if you want them anyway just let me know
sure........i would like to know what they are....just list them and i'll let you know if i like them:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread