Can you imagine Itzy with these names? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Tbh I find ITZY kinda childish. When the group is gonna age eventually it will be kinda awkward imo. :worry:
@bulletproof itsy bitsy :haylul: :haylul: radio station for children :worry:

I like Purple Heart and Queendom more.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Tbh I find ITZY kinda childish. When the group is gonna age eventually it will be kinda awkward imo. :worry:
@bulletproof itsy bitsy :haylul: :haylul: radio for children :worry:

I like Purple Heart and Queendom more.
Ikr, I'm always thinking about Itsy bitsy :haylul: :haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
itzy seems to fit them more
 

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ikr, I'm always thinking about Itsy bitsy :haylul: :haylul:
Same :haylul: :haylul: I don't think I'll ever be able to dissociate ITZY from itsy bitsy :wimwim:

Interesting that it comes from "to have" in Korean I thought the point of the name is to be used as "it is" :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Same :haylul: :haylul: I don't think I'll ever be able to dissociate ITZY from itsy bitsy :wimwim:

Interesting that it comes from "to have" in Korean I thought the point of the name is to be used as "it is" :wimwim:
me neither :haylul: :haylul: RAG problems
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Ick :pandaannoyed:

When Itzy's name got leaked, a lot of people were hating on it but I honestly loved it from the beginning
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ick :pandaannoyed:

When Itzy's name got leaked, a lot of people were hating on it but I honestly loved it from the beginning
same
itzy is so fun and cool and it fits them well
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread