Can you put your NCT bias list in order... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: Seolhyun
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: Seolhyun

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ranking them is impossible to me without a bias sorter

I just know that Taeyong is my UB


My top 5 is pretty accurate, when the number are the same, it means that they are at the same level

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  1. Yuta
  2. Jungwoo
  3. Mark
  4. Taeil
  5. Jeno
  6. Chenle
  7. Jaehyun
  8. Renjun
  9. Doyoung
  10. Ten
  11. Lucas
  12. Johnny
  13. Taeyong
  14. Kun
  15. Jisung
  16. Jaemin
  17. Haechan
  18. Winwin
newest three members of WayV just cause I don't have any sense of attachment to them so far
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread