Movie Can you recommend me a K-drama? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
I have 1 for u tho Cinderella and the 4 knights
Can you give me a list of some that were good enough to say "Hey, watch this..."
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
I'm still new to K-dramas but if there's one which I can totally recommend it would be "Crash Landing on You" :sakUwu:
lemme see...if... i can make a crash landing in yo dm's :dab: :queen:ok ok ok il stop now and 👌🏽👍🏽
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hotel Del Luna (w/ IU) and Vegabond (w/ Suzy)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kiernil
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
Hotel Del Luna (w/ IU) and Vegabond (w/ Suzy)
I LIKE IU AND I WATCHED HOTEL DELUNA 😃 but not Vega bond because I started losing my train of thought after I started seeing pretty people every 2 seconds on the screen:jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
you should check out tale of the nine tailed! i personally liked the plot of the drama and how good the acting of the actors were :sanapray:
im gonna search it on google just so i can see who plays in it then search it on every last move thing i have to find it then see if i wanna watch it:sanathink:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I have 1 for u tho Cinderella and the 4 knights
Can you give me a list of some that were good enough to say "Hey, watch this..."
on netflix
its okay not to be okay, healer, memories of the alhambra, crash landing on you, suspicious partner
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kiernil
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
on netflix
its okay not to be okay, healer, memories of the alhambra, crash landing on you, suspicious partner
thank you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread