Can you remind me what is removed of Spotify? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
almost everything other than big 3, big hit artists, everglow, chungha, sunmi (only gashina and heroine were removed) and ateez
Oh I see!!! That’s too many :reallysadcat:
I am listening to Kpop on Deezer for two hours
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Oh I see!!! That’s too many :reallysadcat:
I am listening to Kpop on Deezer for two hours
i'm just sticking to youtube as i always did, the ads can be annoying but at least it's free and some songs sound better to me while i'm also watching the mv
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i'm just sticking to youtube as i always did, the ads can be annoying but at least it's free and some songs sound better to me while i'm also watching the mv
I don’t really use YouTube. :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don’t really use YouTube. :nekosweat:
i know :haylul: youtube doesn't let you have all these various stats you often post. but it's free and i like it when i don't have to pay
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i know :haylul: youtube doesn't let you have all these various stats you often post. but it's free and i like it when i don't have to pay
Sad they don’t :kijoongstare:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
you can??? my life has been a lie the whole time :naeunshock:
on computer yeah. I did connect my account to there but I don't use youtube often, unless it is for songs that are only on youtube
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
you can??? my life has been a lie the whole time :naeunshock:
Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 10.12.36 AM.png


Yeah anytime I play music on youtube or something I just enter the info in there and it records it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread