can you share your favourite non-Kpop albums of 2020? (2 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't think so :wimwim: Actually I am not familiar with Miley and Lady Gaga newest albums either :joshmeh:
In my opinion, Plastic Hearts is Miley's best album she's ever made! I think you'll really like it!

I'm not sure where I'd put Chromatica in my Lady Gaga album ranking but I think it's a super solid pop album and there are definitely BOPS in there.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
In my opinion, Plastic Hearts is Miley's best album she's ever made! I think you'll really like it!

I'm not sure where I'd put Chromatica in my Lady Gaga album ranking but I think it's a super solid pop album and there are definitely BOPS in there.
I might try as I liked Midnight Sky :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
listen to Miley‘s Plastic Hearts. It‘s amazinz
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
was it better than Manic though :susPepe:
I mean I am biased and related the most to Manic as an album in general.

But Plastic Hearts is full of bops and this miley era is just beautiful
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I mean I am biased and related the most to Manic as an album in general.

But Plastic Hearts is full of bops and this miley era is just beautiful
Ich weiß, dass du sehr viel dieses Album gemocht hast :susPepe:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I normally don't listen to a lot of English Hip-Hop/Rap, but the radio station for it might be one of my faves from the game
hmm I might try it too then!!! I trust your taste :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread