can you suggest me questions? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Like true journalists!!!! you can read Pink Punch's profile first :rjeat:

I'd like to write a new interview about them and more especially about their 2020 activities.

Your questions can be about anything you are curious about (even sensitive ones)

either about the group or a member​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh I have a question!

How do the members enjoy Easter? ;)

What is each member's favourite chocolate?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh I have a question!

How do the members enjoy Easter? ;)

What is each member's favourite chocolate?
I think that they like how the staff organise Easter :taesip: they can win prices, they only have to find them in the city :rjeat:
(They have a map of the city and the places where the prices are hidden)

I know that Sakino is a huge chocolate lover :sanapray::sanapray: she likes any milk chocolate one (not too sweet though)
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I think that they like how the staff organise Easter :taesip: they can win prices, they only have to find them in the city :rjeat:
(They have a map of the city and the places where the prices are hidden)

I know that Sakino is a huge chocolate lover :sanapray::sanapray: she likes any milk chocolate one (not too sweet though)
That's like finding collectibles in an open world Video Game!! How fun!
:pikahappy:

Milk chocolate is really nice.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That's like finding collectibles in an open world Video Game!! How fun!
:pikahappy:

Milk chocolate is really nice.
I just had that idea now :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh: I will maybe list the prices they can win:sanapray:

yes it is so yummy
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
the members favorite thing about 2020 ?
Sakino and Candice actually got married this year and are living officially together :taesip:

Nana and Miya could debut as a sub-unit this year

Yuko could release a first EP in the UK as she wanted :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I just had that idea now :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh: I will maybe list the prices they can win:sanapray:

yes it is so yummy
Question for Mairi: Are you playing any open world games right now?

Question for Pink Punch: What's their favourite video games?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Question for Mairi: Are you playing any open world games right now?

Question for Pink Punch: What's there favourite video games?
I know that Candice loves gaming but I didn't think about the game she loves the most. (probably likes playing football games though) :sanapray:
Which computer games are popular among young adults in the UK ?

No I don't. I don't really have time for that right now but I wish I could try soon :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Ah I see. If you ever find the time to play some games, they really help you engage/relax with something else other than the real world for a bit.

So the games popular in the UK are pretty much the games popular in other places around the world, especially in North America and Europe.

Basically the huge blockbuster video games released each year are popular, and indeed sports games are popular like FIFA's Football series. The latest is 'FIFA21'.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ah I see. If you ever find the time to play some games, they really help you engage/relax with something else other than the real world for a bit.

So the games popular in the UK are pretty much the games popular in other places around the world, especially in North America and Europe.

Basically the huge blockbuster video games released each year are popular, and indeed sports games are popular like FIFA's Football series. The latest is 'FIFA21'.
YES PROBABLY FIFA 21 :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: did they include girls in it?

I see but I have literally no idea about what people are playing :seokeyes:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
YES PROBABLY FIFA 21 :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: did they include girls in it?

I see but I have literally no idea about what people are playing :seokeyes:
FIFA21 does indeed have women's football in it too! :).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Lady_Grey if you Google: popular games 2020, a list of video games appear at the top (it scrolls to the right as well).

Maybe you can find inspiration as to which games the members will like lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Lady_Grey if you Google: popular games 2020, a list of video games appear at the top (it scrolls to the right as well).

Maybe you can find inspiration as to which games the members will like lol.
yes sure thing!!!! but I can create games too I guess :taesip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
yes sure thing!!!! but I can create games too I guess :taesip:
Indeed. Maybe they have a video game based on them?!

For inspiration for some games types, I've listed a few. There are so many types of games and sub categories you can find, but I guess this is a start lol
FALL GUYS is a fun multiplayer party game full of obstacles. Last one standing at the end of the rounds wins the crown
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5e/Fall_Guy...


Assissin's Creed: Valhalla (part of the Assassin's Creed Sereis) A fantasy adventure game, based in an open world environment. The theme setting is Vikings, so the locations are Norway and England.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/ACValhal...


Ori & The Will of the Wisps A beautiful and emotional platformer/adventure game.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/94/Or...


Call of Duty: Cold War A multiplayer First Person Shooter
1604928528885.jpeg


Animal Crossing: New Horizons A family friendly life simulation game
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Wikipedia
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Indeed. Maybe they have a video game based on them?!

For inspiration for some games types, I've listed a few. There are so many types of games and sub categories you can find, but I guess this is a start lol
FALL GUYS is a fun multiplayer party game full of obstacles. Last one standing at the end of the rounds wins the crown
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5e/Fall_Guy...


Assissin's Creed: Valhalla (part of the Assassin's Creed Sereis) A fantasy adventure game, based in an open world environment. The theme setting is Vikings, so the locations are Norway and England.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/ACValhal...


Ori & The Will of the Wisps A beautiful and emotional platformer/adventure game.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/94/Or...


Call of Duty: Cold War A multiplayer First Person Shooter
1604928528885.jpeg


Animal Crossing: New Horizons A family friendly life simulation game
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Wikipedia
oh that's actually a great idea, I should create a game based on their story or maybe a rhythm game :nekolove:

I am familiar with Animal Crossing and Call of Duty :seokeyes:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread