- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
None of my biases can rap at all
![]()
They do have better vocals then all ya faves tho
![]()
She's pretty good I'll give you thatwhat if my fave is Jung Eunji
What if I say yezi has superior visuals?Visuals is where it's at so
![]()
Visuals is where it's at so
![]()
She's pretty good I'll give you that
But is she taeyeon good?
![]()
Yes but Sana and Eunha thoWhat if I say yezi has superior visuals?![]()
Ohof course you would come with visuals
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yes but Sana and Eunha tho
If they did some of the shoots Yezi has then I'd die
Oh
Don't hide such stuff from me![]()