Can YouTube search actually show me what I’m searching for >.> (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Flaneur
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,409
Reactions Received
75,492
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,122
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I think YouTube is confused between Enhypen and Ateez :pepenani:
I found a third Enhypen result after posting this :haylul:
I know they insert other videos of your previous search and viewed content but the thing is I've never looked up or watched anything Enhypen so this one was confusing.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and Flaneur

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I found a third Enhypen result after posting this :haylul:
I know they insert other videos of your previous search and viewed content but the thing is I've never looked up or watched anything Enhypen so this one was confusing.
:wimwim: enhypen? Ateez? Whats the difference? :ono:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Nina
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
I found a third Enhypen result after posting this :haylul:
I know they insert other videos of your previous search and viewed content but the thing is I've never looked up or watched anything Enhypen so this one was confusing.
Tell YouTube to say no to drugs :pepelook:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I get all the surgery videos I like
and rap music, so I am solddd!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread