Canada. It's f**king cold (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

​

Q: What stereotypes about Canada have you noticed are true?

Tiffany: It's cold. It's fucking cold.
@Darkyoda Tiffany has pretty much summarised up your country in a few words :llama_ramen:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
She speaks the truth. I think the temperature's in the negative right now :nosejoo::nosejoo:
We recently enjoyed 2 days of it being 21C and clear blue skies here in London :sj_weary::llama_ramen:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Only goes that high during the summer, here
:nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo:
Highest that it usually gets here during the summer is around 36C :sj_weary:

and talking of Canada. I still need to get my maple syrup for Pancake Day tomorrow :llama_ramen:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Highest that it usually gets here during the summer is around 36C :sj_weary:

and talking of Canada. I still need to get my maple syrup for Pancake Day tomorrow :llama_ramen:
I need to increase the heating :nosejoo:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
It's not cold??
Grow some snow balls miss stiffany
Lemme guess... You're from somewhere like Winnipeg? lol

I need to increase the heating :nosejoo:
I've already got the windows in my house open to welcome in the sun's natural heating :llama_thug:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
So I’m in Shanghai right? And everyone’s like, oh it’s so cold, whatever. It’s 18C. I can walk around in a hoodie. Back at home, it’s like -11, snowing. Almost reached -40 a few days ago. That lasted for nearly a week. I sometimes hate Canada.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread