canada's weather (2 Viewers)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
it snowed at least three times today 😐 please can't we have respite from the white matter in may 🤕🤕 it was freezing this morning too. any of you ever seen snow in spring 🤨
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, but usually only early spring or in higher elevations. Summer too but that was weather being very wtfy. I guess I've seen snow in all seasons I suppose.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Yeah, but usually only early spring or in higher elevations. Summer too but that was weather being very wtfy. I guess I've seen snow in all seasons I suppose.
please snow in summer is literally my worst nightmare
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
please snow in summer is literally my worst nightmare
I was a little kid when it happened so I loved it tbh :haylul: Now if that happened I wouldn't be happy though.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I was a little kid when it happened so I loved it tbh :haylul: Now if that happened I wouldn't be happy though.
oh yeah as a kid it certainly has a magical aspect but now :blownyoungbae:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Bruh what place in Canada is that /j

its hot out here everyday (I'm from Canada pls)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Bruh what place in Canada is that /j

its hot out here everyday (I'm from Canada pls)
quebec, that should explain everything 😐
pls don't gatekeep the good weather send some over pls pls
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
quebec, that should explain everything 😐
pls don't gatekeep the good weather send some over pls pls


Sun is on its way to quebec
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: tricky

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral

Skorge

Irene's Hubby
.
Joined
9 January 2023
Messages
1,521
Reactions Received
3,289
Location
Canada
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,850
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Male
Southwestern Ontario today:



and since we've already had a week of 75F+ days, they switched everything over to be cool air at work, so there was no relief from it today... just had to layer up.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
It’s no wonder why Mooses can only be found in Canada.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not me, but I'm sure Pentagon has - they even made a song about it! lol

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s no wonder why Mooses can only be found in Canada.
Rip the moose I saw, must have been a giant deer :sanapray:
We won’t discuss the moose farm I went to either
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Southwestern Ontario today:



and since we've already had a week of 75F+ days, they switched everything over to be cool air at work, so there was no relief from it today... just had to layer up.
i'm sorry you had to go through this canadian friend </3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Skorge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread