COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction Candice (solo works) official profile (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
then it definitely gets my vote !! :thumbs_up: i adore tea and biscuits !! :sakUwu:
It'll be done tomorrow :)) I used a free account of mine to make this one and Himitsu so I can't post on youtube

But I can still show you Himitsu as it is done :=)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
It'll be done tomorrow :)) I used a free account of mine to make this one and Himitsu so I can't post on youtube

But I can still show you Himitsu as it is done :=)
i'll be anticipating !! :pepeclap: and that's great !! :sakUwu: i'd love to hear himitsu !! :pandaamazed:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
here you go
i love how gentle and entrancing this one is, and the mixture of languages is so fun and adds a layer of interest !! :pepeheart: it's very dynamic and i appreciate the length of your songs as well !! it's refreshing for them to be on the longer side compared to how short songs are these days !! :kittylove: i also liked the unexpected instrumental that came in nearer to the end. it really helped elevate it !! :clapping: incredible job as per usual ! keep it up !! :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i love how gentle and entrancing this one is, and the mixture of languages is so fun and adds a layer of interest !! :pepeheart: it's very dynamic and i appreciate the length of your songs as well !! it's refreshing for them to be on the longer side compared to how short songs are these days !! :kittylove: i also liked the unexpected instrumental that came in nearer to the end. it really helped elevate it !! :clapping: incredible job as per usual ! keep it up !! :sanapray:
I am glad you like it!!! It is one of my best songs so far I'd say :taesip: I really like the cover art I made for my songs on Youtube too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I am glad you like it!!! It is one of my best songs so far I'd say :taesip: I really like the cover art I made for my songs on Youtube too
i agree !! "rainy, rainy, rainy" still is in my mind though !! :haylul: and your cover art is so lovely !! :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i agree !! "rainy, rainy, rainy" still is in my mind though !! :haylul: and your cover art is so lovely !! :sakUwu:
I will upload Rainy Rainy Rainy tomorrow then :sanapray: do you want to make the cover art?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I will upload Rainy Rainy Rainy tomorrow then :sanapray: do you want to make the cover art?
i am awful at graphic design and editing, i'm so very sorry !! :pepecry1: i've never really made anything impressive before, otherwise i'd definitely be down !! but i am very excited for "rainy, rainy, rainy" !! :sanapray: :pandaamazed: thank you for offering though !!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i am awful at graphic design and editing, i'm so very sorry !! :pepecry1: i've never really made anything impressive before, otherwise i'd definitely be down !! but i am very excited for "rainy, rainy, rainy" !! :sanapray: :pandaamazed: thank you for offering though !!
I have some ideas but we’ll see :))

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread