- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I have been listening a lot to NEO JAPONISM recently, especially their newest song the force. As for now they have many songs that aren't available digitally and that's really a shame because those ones are my favourites from them. I am just impatient to hear more from them and that they announce a new album release. At first I wasn't that convinced about the new line-up, because I was too used of the original line-up music and vocals. However recently my opinion slightly changed and I just love it now! I am sharing here with you all unreleased tracks from NEO JAPONISM. As I know that only five or their songs are on soundcloud. Some songs are from their original line-up era, but I am almost sure they are going to re-record them with a new version soon, they were performing some of those songs on their lives.
Google drive link
Google drive link