“Me taking care of my health”
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 2 April 2024 #1 “Me taking care of my health”
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,525 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 2 April 2024 #2 Tears are messier than I thought Reactions: Ahsoka
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 2 April 2024 #3 I am cleaning swoosh swoosh so no one slips so no one slips and I won't be sued Reactions: Ahsoka
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,730 Reactions Received 55,570 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,333 2 April 2024 #4 where's Hercules when you need him? Reactions: Ahsoka