Appreciation Caramel's Song Shuffle - western edition! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Same idea as my k-pop shuffles. If enough people like this first one, I'll do more!

1) Ariana Grande - Everytime
Why wasn't this song a single? It's more slept on than a hotel pillow, and I hate that! But the line "I get weak and fall like a teenager" is totally me when I see hot pics of my faves!



2) The Vamps - Held By Me
This is probably one of the best songs on Wake Up. Everybody should listen to it!



3) Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
It's no surprise this song was such a hit - it's got a sick beat, awesome lyrics... and even the MV is amazing! I watched her perform it on the Dangerous Woman Tour in Columbus, and it's even better live!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
would I be considered basic if I only knew the last song? :susPepe:
nah, not really. The first one wasn't a single, and the second one is by a pretty obscure band. lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread