- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,184
- Reactions Received
- 46,852
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 182,690
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
1) Shape of my Heart (Backstreet Boys): This song brings me back to my freshman year of high school. Those weren’t the best times, but whenever I had a bad day, I’d listen to this song, as well as the rest of Black & Blue.
2) Back in Time (Daughtry): This is one of their newer tracks, but I completely recommend listening to it. It’s catchy and easy to dance to.
3) She’s Different (Sugar Ray): I’m bobbing my head as I type this, and if you take a listen, you’ll definitely find yourself doing the same!
2) Back in Time (Daughtry): This is one of their newer tracks, but I completely recommend listening to it. It’s catchy and easy to dance to.
3) She’s Different (Sugar Ray): I’m bobbing my head as I type this, and if you take a listen, you’ll definitely find yourself doing the same!