Trading [Card] aespa Winter for trade! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

It's such a pretty card and I will be collecting aespa for sure, but my priority right now is Apink!

I will consider other offers though. I'll wait to see what these offers are before making a decision.
:sanapray:​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Indeed. Jen knows I'd love Chorong and I'm looking out for the cards she wants.
:sanapray:
If I had a use for Winter could have gotten Chorong for her with my newly acquired debt but Oh My Girl went on vacation from the generator it seems :pandatea:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
If I had a use for Winter could have gotten Chorong for her with my newly acquired debt but Oh My Girl went on vacation from the generator it seems :pandatea:
Just checked my profile post on @karina's page and she is looking for aespa.
:jenniesmug:

Chorong is one of my ult biases so hard to pass up the offer if you are interested Jen? I might wait for other offers though just so it's fair on the others that I've tagged. Lowkey hoping for 2 Apink cards or something lmao.
:maheart::sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Just checked my profile post on @karina's page and she is looking for aespa.
:jenniesmug:

Chorong is one of my ult biases so hard to pass up the offer if you are interested Jen? I might wait for other offers though just so it's fair on the others that I've tagged. Lowkey hoping for 2 Apink cards or something lmao.
:maheart::sanapray:
Does someone even have 2 Apink cards to offer? :dubuthink:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just checked my profile post on @karina's page and she is looking for aespa.
:jenniesmug:

Chorong is one of my ult biases so hard to pass up the offer if you are interested Jen? I might wait for other offers though just so it's fair on the others that I've tagged. Lowkey hoping for 2 Apink cards or something lmao.
:maheart::sanapray:
I WOULD LOVE WINTER
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Just here in case i get apink you dont hv from daily quest l8r. Loitering isnt a crime here is it?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I WOULD LOVE WINTER
And I would love Chorong.

Hold that thought though as I want to wait for the others that haven't had the chance to earn their two cards yet today.

Chances are slim that they'll get 2 Apink cards, but you never know. I hope you don't mind Jen.
:maheart::sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And I would love Chorong.

Hold that thought though as I want to wait for the others that haven't had the chance to earn their two cards yet today.

Chances are slim that they'll get 2 Apink cards, but you never know. I hope you don't mind Jen.
:maheart::sanapray:
and thats fair. I already requested my free card. so let‘s see what happens
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm just hoping even 1 Oh My Girl card gets pulled :pandatea:
2 Apink cards are the only thing that will make me trade instead of getting the Chorong. Which sounds absurd even to me as Chorong is one of my ults.

But it's fair waiting for the others as they get 2 cards today and you never know.
:jenniesmug:

I hope more OMGs get pulled today.
:sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
2 Apink cards are the only thing that will make me trade instead of getting the Chorong. Which sounds absurd even to me as Chorong is one of my ults.

But it's fair waiting for the others as they get 2 cards today and you never know.
:jenniesmug:

I hope more OMGs get pulled today.
:sanapray:
Maybe someone will win the Apink lottery and pull 2 of them out of like 500 cards :pandatea:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Maybe someone will win the Apink lottery and pull 2 of them out of like 500 cards :pandatea:
And if they want Winter then it's more my lucky day with the lottery than theirs!
:pandahappy: :pandatea:

Next free card day I'd love to win the Apink lottery though if I still need Apink cards.
:sanapray: :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread