Traded [Card] BTS Jungkook Valentine for trade! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Edit: Traded
 
Last edited:

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,742
Reactions Received
53,190
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,397
Gender
Female
I was going to ask you for a trade, your jk vc for a dreamcatcher vc that I would be getting from @karina (probably), would you perhaps be interested?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was going to ask you for a trade, your jk vc for a dreamcatcher vc that I would be getting from @karina (probably), would you perhaps be interested?
you two can decide on handong or siyeon ~

@OnlyCalB
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
cause we can trade something else for dong
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
ok. do you need handong too tho? :wimwim:
I do. Would you like to keep Siyeon and I'll have Handong instead? I know Siyeon is your bias, right?
:lisalaugh:

Handong will be perfect too though. Then we can do what I assume is a three-way? You'll get Sihyeon VC from Xeulgi?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
cause we can trade something else for dong
What do you have in mind for dongie? I'm good with whichever DC card you like so you and Xeulgi can get your cards, so no worries.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do. Would you like to keep Siyeon and I'll have Handong instead? I know Siyeon is your bias, right?
:lisalaugh:

Handong will be perfect too though. Then we can do what I assume is a three-way? You'll get Sihyeon VC from Xeulgi?
yeah Siyeon is my bias lol but I would give her up for you :nekolove: and yeah it’s a three way trade which will bring me all of everglow vc cards
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What do you have in mind for dongie? I'm good with whichever DC card you like so you and Xeulgi can get your cards, so no worries.
:pikahappy:
I don’t know. I definitely would want to trade her anyway.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don’t know. I definitely would want to trade her anyway.
You make our trade for which ever DC VC for Jungkook VC.

I really don't mind which so if Siyeon is more valuable to you to keep or trade, then I'll have Dongie for sure. If you really don't mind giving up Siyeon then I'll take her instead. Up to you Jen.
:nekolove: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You make our trade for which ever DC VC for Jungkook VC.

I really don't mind which so if Siyeon is more valuable to you to keep or trade, then I'll have Dongie for sure. If you really don't mind giving up Siyeon then I'll take her instead. Up to you Jen.
:nekolove: :pikahappy:
ok then dongie it is cause Siyeon is the only dc card I want :nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
ok then dongie it is cause Siyeon is the only dc card I want :nekolove:
Awesome, no problem! Dongie can keep my JiYoo company.
:sakUwu: :pandahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Xeulgi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread