- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Never been the biggest fan of FtIsland.
But thankfully I have a bit of a backup when it comes to rock music in Kpop.
I originally wanted to pick Sungkyu's solo debut.
Or something by Nell.
But then I remembered I used to be completed obsessed with LEDapple & TRAX.
I was struggling but then realized one of my favorite songs by LEDapple was dropped on my birthday so...
it HAD to be chosen.
Please enjoy this underrated classic:
But thankfully I have a bit of a backup when it comes to rock music in Kpop.
I originally wanted to pick Sungkyu's solo debut.
Or something by Nell.
But then I remembered I used to be completed obsessed with LEDapple & TRAX.
I was struggling but then realized one of my favorite songs by LEDapple was dropped on my birthday so...
it HAD to be chosen.
Please enjoy this underrated classic: