Card Challenge: Pool ATEEZ WAVE (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
such a refreshing song to listen to

chill and fun :nekolove: i recommend that song to everyone
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's a good song. However, I'm not seeing a swimming pool (empty or full).

Just the sea and a skate park. Do you have another MV to post?

Edit: I watched the MV instead of using the bottom bar and skipping to look through the MV. I now see the "Infinity" pool that the dude is in.
:sanapray: :pepelook: :lisalaugh:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xtra
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
It's a good song. However, I'm not seeing a swimming pool (empty or full).

Just the sea and a skate park. Do you have another MV to post?

Edit: I watched the MV instead of using the bottom bar and skipping to look through the MV. I now see the "Infinity" pool that the dude is in.
:sanapray: :pepelook: :lisalaugh:
Lmao :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread