Traded [Card] Pristin Yuha for trade! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Edit: Traded
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA and Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I know it's not on your list, but would you perhaps take Girl's Day Yura for this?
I'm trying to collect Pristin now lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I know it's not on your list, but would you perhaps take Girl's Day Yura for this?
I'm trying to collect Pristin now lmao
Yes! I was going to be collecting GsD soon-ish too. Well, Sojin, Yura, Minah and Hyeri.

I'll set up our trade now, thank you so much for Yura!
:pikahappy:

I'm glad someone is collecting Pristin now. You are going for the full set right?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Yes! I was going to be collecting GsD soon-ish too. Well, Sojin, Yura, Minah and Hyeri.

I'll set up our trade now, thank you so much for Yura!
:pikahappy:

I'm glad someone is collecting Pristin now. You are going for the full set right?
Yessss, I'm going for the full set lmao
I thought to myself, since I have to wait for Leo to come back anyways, I might as well collect another group and I realized nobody has gone for full Pristin so here I am lmaooo
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yessss, I'm going for the full set lmao
I thought to myself, since I have to wait for Leo to come back anyways, I might as well collect another group and I realized nobody has gone for full Pristin so here I am lmaooo
Perfect! Now I know who to go to when I have a Pristin card. I'll help you if/whenever I can.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread