COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Card Rules and Ask a Card Team Member (2 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I noticed that some groups have their sets like this common/valentine/common/valentine
but for some others its common/common/common/valentine/valentine/valentine (Monsta X, Red Velvet, Shinee)

just confused me a bit LOL, but I'm sure you guys are gonna tidy it up soon :sanapray:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I noticed that some groups have their sets like this common/valentine/common/valentine
but for some others its common/common/common/valentine/valentine/valentine (Monsta X, Red Velvet, Shinee)

just confused me a bit LOL, but I'm sure you guys are gonna tidy it up soon :sanapray:
I noticed that myself too so i'm planning to clean it up at some point :maheart:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I noticed that myself too so i'm planning to clean it up at some point :maheart:
I get why it's normal card then the valentines after but the normal set then valentines set looked more aesthetic I thought

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki Could I use an alt to store a double of a card I have since sometimes I want to use a card for a deal but can't because I have it and figure this would be simpler but idk it'd be allowed for that

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki Could I use an alt to store a double of a card I have since sometimes I want to use a card for a deal but can't because I have it and figure this would be simpler but idk it'd be allowed for that
No sorry, trading between your alt and main isn't allowed at all.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
No sorry, trading between your alt and main isn't allowed at all.
I wouldn't have to do that directly though since I could offer from my main while having it sent to the alt and then do it the other way around for trading from there

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't have to do that directly though since I could offer from my main while having it sent to the alt and then do it the other way around for trading from there
It would actually be easier just to set up the trades and mention that you have the card and it's being traded to someone else. That way we know there isn't any rule breaking going on.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It would actually be easier just to set up the trades and mention that you have the card and it's being traded to someone else. That way we know there isn't any rule breaking going on.
That works if you have a deal in place already but not if you wanted to test offers first

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That works if you have a deal in place already but not if you wanted to test offers first
We don't want users to use alts to hold duplicates, the better way is to just set up the deal without having the card and get the cards you need once the deal is going through.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
We don't want users to use alts to hold duplicates, the better way is to just set up the deal without having the card and get the cards you need once the deal is going through.
I figured but thought it was worth discussing at least

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I like the idea, I'll bring it up with the rest of the card team :sanapray:
I'd just say that maybe start giving the ones who already had their birthdays since the 1st of January this year, kinda weird to start like at the end of February with that maybe? idk

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Since ig I can't do much about it as a non cards team member, and Cards Team should have the ultimate say in it I suppose

@Cards Team
@Mangoey entered a NCT Yuta she didn't realise/forgot she actually traded before entering it, I suppose the trade didnt went through by then (we as Cards Roulette Team couldn't have known either)
Now she already put in a replacement with EXO Kai which still works out with the person who should've gotten Yuta.

Now @uwuWinter complained about that he could've entered Yuta instead of one of his GG cards,
what we can possibly do is, uwuWinter entering the Yuta and one of the people below would get it instead of the GG card they got. (1 GG card gets back to uwuWinter then)
None of the 3 below have NCT Yuta so it still would kinda work out.
Abeamus has your Girls Day Jisun & IOI Yeonjung
Yukibana has your Hyuna #4
eclipsoul has your IOI Chaeyeon

Our rules state tho that once you enter a card there are no backsies. Now this was a mistake on Mango's part which she already apologized and offered uwuWinter a deal on, depending on what uwuWinter does ig this can be ignored but if not the above way is the only way to solve this without re doing the whole roulette, involving to reverse all trades the cards team have already done.

Last edited:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
Since ig I can't do much about it as a non cards team member, and Cards Team should have the ultimate say in it I suppose

@Cards Team
@Mangoey entered a NCT Yuta she didn't realise/forgot she actually traded before entering it, I suppose the trade didnt went through by then (we as Cards Roulette Team couldn't have known either)
Now she already put in a replacement with EXO Kai which still works out with the person who should've gotten Yuta.

Now @uwuWinter complained about that he could've entered Yuta instead of one of his GG cards,
what we can possibly do is, uwuWinter entering the Yuta and one of the people below would get it instead of the GG card they got. (1 GG card gets back to uwuWinter then)
None of the 3 below have NCT Yuta so it still would kinda work out.
Abeamus has your Girls Day Jisun & IOI Yeonjung
Yukibana has your Hyuna #4
eclipsoul has your IOI Chaeyeon

Our rules state tho that once you enter a card there are no backsies. Now this was a mistake on Mango's part which she already apologized and offered uwuWinter a deal on, depending on what uwuWinter does ig this can be ignored but if not the above way is the only way to solve this without re doing the whole roulette, involving to reverse all trades the cards team have already done.
It's all good, uwu agreed to do the trade with me. Thanks for the help though ^^

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread