Traded [Card] SNSD Sunny for trade! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master


I'll trade for;

High Priority:

Dreamcatcher's Yoohyeon
Everglow's Mia
Twice's Momo
Gugudan's Nayoung, Sejeong, Soyee
Any 4Minute

Low Priority:

ITZY's Yeji, Yuna, Lia or Chaeryeong​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i have 4minute hyuna :sanapray:
Are you collecting the SNSD set or just want Sunny?

You are currently the front runner for sure though!
:pikahappy:

But if Rand or DarlingBlue has a card you'd like instead of Sunny, let me know and we can set up a multi-trade.
:sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omgggg a sunny. I need her :sadcat: we could trade one of my girls day cards
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
omgggg a sunny. I need her :sadcat: we could trade one of my girls day cards
I've reached out to Xeulgi for a trade, but if that doesn't work out I'll be trading Sunny with eclipsoul for 4Minute's Hyuna.

Sorry Jen.
:sanapray:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've reached out to Xeulgi for a trade, but if that doesn't work out I'll be trading Sunny with eclipsoul for 4Minute's Hyuna.

Sorry Jen.
:sanapray:
:sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: it‘s ok
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
:sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: it‘s ok
Not sure what eclipsoul will be doing with Sunny though, but if she trades it on herself you might still be able to get Sunny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not sure what eclipsoul will be doing with Sunny though, but if she trades it on herself you might still be able to get Sunny.
idk :sadcat: I just hope somehow I get a Sunny and Tiffany. I also need Jessica too:nekosweat:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
idk :sadcat: I just hope somehow I get a Sunny and Tiffany. I also need Jessica too:nekosweat:
Shall I add those three to your collecting list?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She has a GsD Minah!
:maheart:
I'll trade Jessica for Minah if you also agree to take Yuta in exchange for another one of your cards :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'll trade Jessica for Minah if you also agree to take Yuta in exchange for another one of your cards :wimwim:
I think you made Jen run away...
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:sadcat: no no I am not running away
Well you can throw any unwanted female card my way for Yuta and I'll also give you Jessica for Minah :sadcat:
Only saying coz GsD isn't a priority and I like Jessica more, but I'm willing to trade her lol. But I wanna get rid of Yuta more :yolk:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Well you can throw any unwanted female card my way for Yuta and I'll also give you Jessica for Minah :sadcat:
Only saying coz GsD isn't a priority and I like Jessica more, but I'm willing to trade her lol. But I wanna get rid of Yuta more :yolk:
I hope you and @karina can come to some arrangement so Jen can get Jessica.
:susPepe:

I'm off for my gaming session now and when I come back, I hope to see Jessica in Jen's card locker Ozy!
:sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well you can throw any unwanted female card my way for Yuta and I'll also give you Jessica for Minah :sadcat:
Only saying coz GsD isn't a priority and I like Jessica more, but I'm willing to trade her lol. But I wanna get rid of Yuta more :yolk:
I don’t think I have any unwanted female cards besides Yena :sadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread