Found [Card] SNSD's Hyoyeon for trade! (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You still hv completed more sets of ur faves, closer to complete ur faves sets than me(but it's my own fault for having too many faves grps with cards in the KS card system n not being able to choose just one to complete, unlike @OnlyCalB who can slowly but surely do it, look how close to BP Complete set he's come. Aaaagh. When will I be able to get Jisoo without selling another part of my soul(giving up Seulgi for Jennie was torture tat still pains me to this day, ok I'm not srs-it's just a memory iv suppressed.) Anyway, let's not sidetrack this thread n move any convo away to a neutral ground. Maybe ur profile page or Rose trade thread if u hv more to reply.
I can feel you. I am a multi fan too but my UG doesn’t have cards :jisoosmh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You still hv completed more sets of ur faves, closer to complete ur faves sets than me(but it's my own fault for having too many faves grps with cards in the KS card system n not being able to choose just one to complete, unlike @OnlyCalB who can slowly but surely do it, look how close to BP Complete set he's come. Aaaagh. When will I be able to get Jisoo without selling another part of my soul(giving up Seulgi for Jennie was torture tat still pains me to this day, ok I'm not srs-it's just a memory iv suppressed.) Anyway, let's not sidetrack this thread n move any convo away to a neutral ground. Maybe ur profile page or Rose trade thread if u hv more to reply.
This trade is complete so you aren't side tracking it. It's open for convo now lmao.
:sanapray:

I'll make Jisoo a priority card for you and do my best to find a trade you can make, at as little cost to you as possible.
:maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
This trade is complete so you aren't side tracking it. It's open for convo now lmao.
:sanapray:

I'll make Jisoo a priority card for you and do my best to find a trade you can make, at as little cost to you as possible.
:maheart:
Just dont ask me for GF, EG, GIDLE, SNSD, TWICE, LEE HI, or %?f(x) cards. I dont mean you personally but if you spot a trade for Jisoo tat wants one of those cards I own, I prefer to wait n make a decision myself, if seen Yerin, sinb, sowon, Jisoo, onda cards available but dint feel like pulling the trigger cos I'm not as willing as you to give up sth now n hope/see the long game to trade for it l8r, it works for u but I'm more rash n impulsive so I hv to keep it in check from impulsively trading away 1 card from grp a for 1 from grp b, since I dont hv ur networking basics to make a trade for card 1 from grp a l8r, if tat makes sense. Just do ur own thing man, n ill trade value for value or at least not Eg, Gf, Snsd, F(x) gidle, twice since I can complete all those sets sooner or l8r, just hv to fight my own impulsive rashness n ill be good to go.LOL.
I can feel you. I am a multi fan too but my UG doesn’t have cards :jisoosmh:
I know but iv been dming yachii, maybe there'll be a solution in future, tho I hv no prospects for ideas get-up will support a workable proposal if it gets suggested. But Idk if others will. But it has to be workable tho.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I know but iv been dming yachii, maybe there'll be a solution in future, tho I hv no prospects for ideas get-up will support a workable proposal if it gets suggested. But Idk if others will. But it has to be workable tho.
We are extremely unlucky :/
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
We are extremely unlucky :/
I think it's been suggested you both join a jpop forum for more happiness. Lol (not tryin to be mean, maybe a little ironic?)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I think it's been suggested you both join a jpop forum for more happiness. Lol (not tryin to be mean, maybe a little ironic?)
Hmm we have a project to create a jpop forum based on here. :haylul:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hmm we have a project to create a jpop forum based on here. :haylul:
Yachii told me but if it's not on KS, idt I hv time to go on there much. Best of luck tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread