- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
Nope.oh shet i really can't take that one from you now can i![]()
No worries.I'm sorry![]()
I don't have anything you want thoughYou want it for something?
(please)
I held on to my Changbin "the First" card for @Yili for a few days, until they had a card I could trade for.I don't have anything you want though![]()
I appreciate the offer but I'm not huge on Stray Kids, there might be people who want him more than meI held on to my Changbin "the First" card for @Yili for a few days, until they had a card I could trade for.
So I might be able to hold on to Changbin "the Second" for you too. Hopefully you get a card we can trade!
Fair enough! I'll go hunt them down. :DI appreciate the offer but I'm not huge on Stray Kids, there might be people who want him more than me![]()
yes !! you want heize 5 or hwasa
Hwasa please!yes !! you want heize 5 or hwasa![]()
Yes!wait did you get the same card two times lmao![]()
It happened to me 2 times to get the same card twiceYes!
I've had this card 2 times and Twice's Chaeyoung 2 times... both given to me by completing tasks!
Who'd have thought I'd get the same cards 2 times so soon!
![]()
Thankfully I managed to trade both really quick though. I got Hwasa for this one.
![]()
I remember you got Irene twice.It happened to me 2 times to get the same card twice![]()
Yes, I got Irene twice and she got me E:U and RM, bless. But I also got an Ateez member twice, Mingi I thinkI remember you got Irene twice.
Who was the other?
Btw, check your profile for adorableness!
![]()