Found [Card] SuperM Mark for trade! (3 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Edit: Traded
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Blackpink for Mark? yeeeaahhhh let us watch you getting old with that card :D
enjoy your farty cuddles :D.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Blackpink for Mark? yeeeaahhhh let us watch you getting old with that card :D
enjoy your farty cuddles :D.
You never know!
:pandatea:

But thankfully I'm looking for a number of cards so any one of these will do. Although I've noticed SuperM doesn't seem to have too many collectors.
:dubuthink::susPepe:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You never know!
:pandatea:

But thankfully I'm looking for a number of cards so any one of these will do. Although I've noticed SuperM doesn't seem to have too many collectors.
:dubuthink::susPepe:
I like SuperM but that´s a long ride to collect :D. yes, @Vikki is collecting, but she already has Mark? @Ozymandias maybe?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How about I give you SuperM Ten and you give me Twice Mina :rosesmug:
This made me laugh!
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:

I'm collecting Twice and SuperM Mark was supposed to be going to you. So... Are you interested in Mark?
:jenniesmug::dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This made me laugh!
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:

I'm collecting Twice and SuperM Mark was supposed to be going to you. So... Are you interested in Mark?
:jenniesmug::dubuthink:
Down the line yes, or if I had an expendable card :yolk:
I can't believe we're looking for the exact same Loona cards :lisalaugh:

Would you take IZ*ONE Chaeyeon or Nako for Mark? :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
ooo big fat deal right over here :haylul:
He wishes! Mina is one of my biases. And to trade her for a BG?! Madness!
:jisoosmh::irenecrazy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Down the line yes, or if I had an expendable card :yolk:
I can't believe we're looking for the exact same Loona cards :lisalaugh:

Would you take IZ*ONE Chaeyeon or Nako for Mark? :susPepe:
Ooof. I've traded more IZ*ONE cards than cards I currently hold! Feels like it anyway.

I'll trade Mark for any of the cards I'm looking for, unfortunately me and you are kind of going for the same cards though! Typical.
:jisoosmh::lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ooof. I've traded more IZ*ONE cards than cards I currently hold! Feels like it anyway.

I'll trade Mark for any of the cards I'm looking for, unfortunately me and you are kind of going for the same cards though! Typical.
:jisoosmh::lisalaugh:
Yep although for now Twice is my priority over Loona :jisoosmh:
I have 7 out of 9 cards, just need Momo and Mina lol.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yep although for now Twice is my priority over Loona :jisoosmh:
I have 7 out of 9 cards, just need Momo and Mina lol.
If you get Yoohyeon before I do, I'll trade Mina in a heart beat. But then I'll go after Mina again because I want Twice cards.
:maheart: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If you get Yoohyeon before I do, I'll trade Mina in a heart beat. But then I'll go after Mina again because I want Twice cards.
:maheart: :lisalaugh:
The elusive Yoohyeon giving us all trouble :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread